ARCHIVE NOTICE

My website can still be found at industrialcuriosity.com, but I have not been posting on this blog as I've been primarily focused on therightstuff.medium.com - please head over there and take a look!

Sunday 10 February 2019

C# / OPENSSH RSA ENCRYPTION MADE EVEN EASIER

A long time ago, I posted about importing and exporting Javascript-compatible RSA certificates to and from C#. Last night I realized that I needed a simple and reliable way to shared encrypted code with non-technical folk and decided to put everything I've learned into a comprehensive package called simple-free-encryption-tool that runs on a node.js backend, in your browser, and doesn't even need to be cloned for quick abuse.

This makes strong RSA key generation and encryption and AES encryption simple to implement, and practical to use for client-server communications. It also allows me to give someone an encryption package on a stick (just copy the dist folder) that they can open on any machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment